409 N. College St., Harrodsburg, KY
Built by Daniel Stagg circa 1835, Doricham is a two-story brick building with a portico spanning the entire front façade. The delicate detailed carvings around the windows and doors are possibly copies of illustrations from pattern books published by Menard Lefever in the 1830s. The four widely spaced columns are stone while the shaft of the columns are brick covered with plaster. The interior of the house is based on the four-room, central-hall plan. Located in the northeast corner of the hall is a half-turn stairway with a full landing. The handrail, with a graceful curve at the end, is made of poplar. The spindles are simple and flat, while the stringer is decorated with carved scrolls.