George Passmore House
204 Poplar St., Harrodsburg, KY
Beriah Magoffin, who originally held this property, sold it to George Passmore in 1821. It remained in the Passmore family until the 1930's. The west side was built first as a two-story structure with one room on each floor. The section containing the hall and the east side of the residence was built circa 1830.