Shaker West Lot Farm
Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, 3501 Lexington Rd., Harrodsburg, KY
The foundation for the West Lot Dwelling was laid in 1826 and the building was first occupied in 1828. The carefully fitted and shaped masonry is Kentucky River marble. The dwelling exhibits a water table and monolithic stone lintels. In a valley behind the dwelling is a brick and stone Wash House with a spring northwest of the Wash House.